Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Ready-Pack - with Standard Carry Case & Spare Pads
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Ready-Pack is made for people who have never used a defibrillator. It is the first and only AED available without a prescription, and has been designed to be the easiest to set up and use, and the most reliable defibrillator available.
Users of the OnSite system can easily activate Life Guidance, the Philips voice instructions system, by pulling the green handle on the device. The Life Guidance feature will calmly and clearly guide you or your staff through the entire life saving process, from placing the pads on the patient to performing CPR and delivering a defibrillation shock. Adaptive instructions keep you on track, and intelligent sensors automatically deliver the right therapy, giving you the confidence to perform the necessary tasks to save a life.
This Philips HeartStart OnSite defibrillator comes with the following:
- 4 year Battery Pack
- Instruction Manual
- AED Check Tag
- 8 Year Warranty
- Carry Case
- Set of Adult Pads
As the world leader in AEDs you can be confident the Philips OnSite AED is the correct choice for your community public access program, school AED program, church AED program, or business/corporate emergency response team.
Highlight of the Philips OnSite AED model:
- Studies show that minimizing time to shock after CPR may improve survival. With patented Quick Shock, OnSite is among the fastest in its class at delivering shock treatment after CPR — typically in just eight seconds.
- To help you remain calm and confident, Philips has equipped OnSite with integrated SMART Pads. Users place the SMART Pads on the person’s bare skin, and the pads will provide feedback to the AED so it can adapt the Life Guidance voice instructions to your actions and your pace.
- The OnSite model arrives with the SMART Pads cartridge and battery already installed.
- Owners of the OnSite model can install a special pads cartridge that temporarily turns your OnSite defibrillator into a trainer allowing you to practice and become efficient at using the device.
- The Philips SMART Analysis automatically assesses the person’s heart rhythm and will only deliver a shock if it is needed — even if the Shock button is pressed.
- The OnSite conducts 85 automatic self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly, including testing the pads.
The Standard Carry Case holds the OnSite Defibrillator, a pair of paramedic scissors and can accommodate one spare pads cartridge and a spare battery pack.
Philips provides a broad range of tools to help you efficiently and effectively configure your HeartStart Defibrillators and then download, transmit, share, analyze, and report resuscitation data, so you and your team can fine-tune your response to emergencies.
Please contact us with any questions.