Philips HeartStart FRx AED Ready-Pack - with Carry Case & Spare Pads
Philips HeartStart FRx AED (861304) w/ Carrying Case
This product is currently on backorder with the manufacturer and will be fulfilled once stock becomes available. You may place your order today or you can contact us via email or by phone (888-364-7307) to discuss additional options.
Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator with Life Guidance acts as your personal coach to calmly and simply guide you through a cardiac emergency with an easy step-by-step process. With easy set-up, clear voice prompts, and rugged design, the HeartStart FRx is designed for all types of responders. The Life Guidance feature delivers a clear, calm voice along with descriptive visual icons to guide you through every step, from pad placement to cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and shock delivery. The voice prompts are paced to your actions, so you don’t need to worry about feeling rushed, overwhelmed, or slowed down.
This Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator comes with the following:
- Smart Pads II Electrodes This product is currently on backorder with the manufacturer and will be fulfilled once stock becomes available. You may place your order today or you can contact us via email or by phone (888-364-7307) to discuss additional options.
- 4-year Battery Pack
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- AED Window Decal
- AED Check Tag
- 8 Year Warranty
For the best value choose this FRx Ready-Pak which includes everything listed above plus:
- Rugged Carrying Case
- 2 sets of Smart Pads II Electrodes
Press the blue i-button on the HeartStart FRx for assistance with CPR, and the Life Guidance systems kicks in. It will provide responders with instructions and audio cues for the appropriate number, rate, and depth of chest compressions, as well as for each breath. Insert the Infant/Child Key and the CPR instructions adapt for an infant or child.
A placement diagram indicates where to place pads to deliver a shock. Once implemented, simply press the orange Shock button when prompted.
The FRx reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). Once EMS arrives, hand-off is seamless as the FRx pads are compatible with the advanced defibrillators EMS carry.
Highlights of the Philips FRx AED model:
- The FRx performs more than 85 automated daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems, and it can go up to four years between battery replacements.
- Patented Quick Shock typically administers a shock just eight seconds after CPR, making the FRx among the fastest in its class at delivering shock treatment after CPR.
- Integrated SMART Pads II placed on the victim’s bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions every step of the way.
- SMART Analysis automatically assesses heart rhythm and will only deliver a shock if the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed.
- Sensors in the pad also immediately measure the resistance of the patient’s body and adjust shock attributes accordingly, so that the right current is delivered to the heart on every needed shock.
- Artifact detection allows ECG analysis even in the presence of most pacemaker artifacts and many other electrical noise sources.
- SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Simply insert the Infant/Child Key into the FRx to signal to the device that you’re treating an infant or a child.
Ready for any environment
The FRx is the solution for treating Sudden Cardiac Arrest in environments and conditions too demanding for other defibrillators. It is ideal on the scene with law enforcement, in the field with student-athletes or on the job with employees.
Data Management for the HeartStart FRx AED
Philips provides a broad range of tools to help you efficiently and effectively configure your HeartStart Defibrillators and then download, transmit, share, analyze, and report resuscitation data, so you and your team can fine-tune your response to emergencies.
Please contact us with any questions.