Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Text + ECG Display w/ Rigid System Carrying Case
Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Text + ECG Display w/ Rigid System Carrying Case (861389 w/ 989803149971)
Making lifesaving faster, easier, better
The new HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED yet and is now making lifesaving faster, easier, better for professional responders.
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and to support you every step of the way.
Lots of options to choose from to fit your needs:
Text Display only or ECG + Text Display
Carrying Case options to fit your needs:
- Small Case: Features storage space for spare pads and infant/child key.
- Rigid Case: Rugged and durable, features storage space for spare pads, batteries and infant/child key.
- Soft System Case: Features storage space for spare pads, batteries and infant/child key.
Add the FR3 Infant/Child Key to use this AED on children.
All Options include:
- FR3 AED
- 3 year AED Battery
- 1 Set of Adult Smart Pads III
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- AED Window Decal
- AED Check Tag
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED:
Faster – helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time:
- Automatically powers on** by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Easier – helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future
Please contact us for any questions you have regarding this product.