Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Text Display w/ Soft Carrying Case
Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Text Display w/ Small Soft Carrying Case (861388 w/ 989803179161)
The HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED making lifesaving faster, easier, and better for professional responders.
When responding to a sudden cardiac arrest as a professional responder you make every effort to reach the victim quickly, but time is critical until your patient actually receives therapy. Philips HeartStart FR3 reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to help you start delivery of the right therapy, CPR or defibrillation, on your patient faster.
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and to support you every step of the way.
There are several options to choose from to fit your professional needs:
- Choose Text Display only or ECG + Text Display.
- Add the FR3 Infant/Child Key to use this AED on children.
- Choose the most appropriate Carrying Case options to fit your needs:
- The Small Case features storage space for spare pads and infant/child key.
- The Rigid Case option is rugged and durable, plus features storage space for spare pads, batteries and infant/child key.
- The Soft System Case features storage space for spare pads, batteries and infant/child key.
The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED is faster helping you start delivery of the correct therapy quicker by significantly reducing deployment time.
The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Features:
- Automatically powers on by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implements the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED is easier helping make your job better with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use.
Additional Highlights of the Philips HeartStart FR3 AED:
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
All options include (see related products below for options):
- FR3 AED
- 3 year AED Battery
- 1 Set of Adult Smart Pads III
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- AED Window Decal
- AED Check Tag
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Brochures & Additional Information
HeartStart AED FR3 Supplies and Accessories Brochure
HeartStart AED FR3 Training Toolkit
Please contact us with any questions.