North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control Stations - 8-Pack - Nylon - Metal Semi-Recessed Case - Advanced BCD
SAVE LIVES! STOP LIFE-THREATENING BLEEDING IN THE FIRST CRITICAL MINUTES!
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. North American Rescue (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Stations provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas. This PABC Station includes a Semi-recessed metal wall case equipped with eight (8) Nylon Advanced BCD Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained in an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties. Designed to be mounted in a wall at a designated location or to be co-located with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs), NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Stations provide publicly accessible medical supplies to control major bleeding.
The semi-recessed metal storage cabinet provides both physical and environmental protection for the medical equipment safely stored within. The white powder painted corrosive resistant galvanized steel cabinet features a stainless steel continuous hinge & chrome plated handle designed to open with one quick pull, without the need to twist and pull. The semi-recessed design is ADA compliant and mounts permanently inside the wall with a low profile 1 in. trim. Features include highly visible “Bleeding Control Kit” lettering for fast identification, convenient Instructions for Use posted on the interior back panel and clear plexiglass window for viewing station contents. Alarm is available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details.
NAR Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Stations are available in 4 configurations: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD.
The Basic version of the NAR PABC Station provides 8 complete kits in red nylon bags containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages to put into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic PABC Station with each of the 8 complete red nylon kits also containing the added capability of treating penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
ADVANCED / ADVANCED BCD:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate PABC Station with each of the 8 complete red nylon kits also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in red nylon bags and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Advanced BCD Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, the HyFin® Compact Vent Twin Pack, and a QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- Semi-recessed metal wall case provides low profile, high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- Stations are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
- Alarm available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details
ADVANCED BCD STATION CONTENTS:
- 1 x Metal, Semi-recessed Wall Case
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter
- 8 x Advanced BCD Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Nylon)
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- H H 17.5 in. x W 17.5 in. x D 7.875 in.
- Weight: 18.5 lb
Semi-recessed Metal Wall Case:
- Outside: H 17.5 in. x W 17.5 in. x D 1 in.
- Inside: H 14.125 in. x W 14.125 in. x D 6.875 in.
- Weight: 10 lb
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 9.7 lb
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 17.4 oz