North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control 8-Pack - Nylon - Advanced BCD
STOP LIFE-THREATENING BLEEDING IN THE FIRST CRITICAL MINUTES.
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick, easy access medical equipment essential for stopping life-threatening bleeding. This PABC 8-Pack consists of eight (8) Nylon Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained within an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Each of the eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a red nylon bag and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, an Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds, an OTC Hemostatic Dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities. Also included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so that even untrained bystanders and immediate responders can help save a life.
NAR Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Packs are available in 4 configurations: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced BCD, and Advanced.
The Basic version of the NAR PABC 8-Pack provides 8 complete kits which contain life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages to empower the general public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic PABC 8-Pack with each of the 8 complete kits also containing the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
ADVANCED / ADVANCED BCD:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate PABC 8-Pack with each of the 8 complete kits also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in red nylon bags and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Advanced BCD Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, the HyFin® Compact Vent Twin Pack, and a QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
ADVANCED BCD KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter
- 8 x Advanced BCD Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Nylon)
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 8 lb
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 17.4 oz