North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control 8-Pack - Nylon - Advanced
STOP LIFE-THREATENING BLEEDING IN THE FIRST CRITICAL MINUTES.
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding. This PABC 8-Pack includes eight (8) Nylon Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ used for moving injured casualties.
Each of the eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a compact, red nylon bag and contain intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, shears, pressure dressings/bandages and step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so that even untrained providers can help save a life.
NAR Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Packs are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Advanced OTC configurations.
The Basic version of the NAR PABC 8-Pack provides 8 complete kits containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic PABC 8-Pack with each of the 8 complete kits also containing the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
ADVANCED / ADVANCED OTC:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate PABC 8-Pack with each of the 8 complete kits also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in red nylon bags and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Advanced Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, the HyFin® Compact Vent Twin Pack, and a Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Bandage
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced OTC care configurations
ADVANCED KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter
- 8 x Advanced Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Nylon)
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Combat Gauze LE, Z-Fold Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 9.7 lb
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 17.4 oz